The Security Chimneys model Secure Pellet vent is designed to offer unparalleled strength, resilience and installation ease. Available in 3- and 4-inch diameters with a 1-inch clearance to combustibles, the Secure Pellet is the ideal venting solution for: wood-, pellet- or multi-fuel burning stoves; low-temperature or liquid-fuel-burning appliances. The Secure Pellet venting system is listed with ITS (Intertek Testing Services) and the listing mark is Warnock Hersey. Tested in accordance with the following standards: UL-641, ULC-S609, ULC/ORD-C441(standards for Safety Type L, low-temperature venting systems)
A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE
For over 50 years, Security Chimneys has been an innovator in the venting field and a market leader in North America. Instrumental in the company’s growth has been an ongoing focus on product improvement and the introduction of new, innovative products. This drive for excellence has given rise to the Secure Pellet venting system, a line of high-quality products that deliver optimal performance.
ENHANCED DURABILITY AND EASE OF INSTALLATION
As a reflection of our ongoing commitment to product quality, the Secure Pellet vent pipe, while reducing installation time and headaches, is engineered to be the most durable and easy-to-install product on the market today. Offered in 3- and 4-inch diameters, the Secure Pellet features a clearance to combustibles of only 1 inch, with improved air tightness at the connecting joint. Plus, with the small clearance to combustibles, the accessories feature a complementary design that makes installation simpler. A silicone gasket has been placed at each female joint to eliminate the need to caulk each joint. From a durability standpoint, Secure Pellet features
enhanced materials that deliver unparalleled corrosion resistance. This includes a 444 stainless steel inner wall and a Galvalume outer casing. Both materials will help ensure product life and maintain a high level of dependable performance over a longer period of time.
- Available in 3″ and 4″ diameters with a 1″ clearance to combustibles
- Silicone gasket at the female coupling to make installation fast and easy—no silicone sealant needed
- 444 stainless steel construction provides better corrosion resistance
- Seam- or laser- welding creates rounder pipe, providing a better fit and making installation easier
- Corrosion-resistant, aluminum-zinc outer casing enhances product life
- Insulated wall thimble helps prevent cold air intrusion and keeps heat inside the house
- Can also be used for low-temperature or liquid-fuel-burning appliance applications
- Available with black finish, eliminating the need for painting on-site
- Tested and listed in accordance with UL-641, ULC-S609 and ULC/ORD-C441 standards
- Limited lifetime warranty