The Secure Temp S2100+ has been designed to widely exceed existing safety standards while offering the best available chimney system. It has been designed for use with wood-, gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances. The Secure Temp S2100+ high-temperature chimney is certified by Intertek Testing Services (Warnock Hersey) to ULC-S629 standards for diameters of 6, 7 and 8 inches.
A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE
For over 50 years, Security Chimneys has been an innovator in the venting field and a market leader in North America. Instrumental in the company’s growth has been an ongoing focus on product improvement and the introduction of new, innovative products. This drive for excellence has given rise to the Secure Temp S2100+, one of the most popular lines of venting products in North America. These high-quality products ensure that end-users benefit from maximum safety and proven corrosion protection.
INNOVATIVE COMPOSITION AND EASE OF INSTALLATION
The use of stainless steel, selected for its resistance to high temperatures and corrosion, lends outstanding durability to the Secure Temp S2100+ high-temperature chimneys. Secure Temp S2100+ has a temperature rating of 650°C (1200°F); max. continuous, 760°C (1400°F) brief forced fired; and 1150°C (2100°F) 3 x 30 minutes, tested.
All chimneys feature 2 inches (S2100+) of superior-quality, high-density Secura Plus insulation. This exclusive insulation keeps the temperature of the outer casing relatively low, keeping safety features as simple as possible. The S2100+, with 2 inches of insulation, is well-suited for outside installations in areas where very cold temperatures occur.
All Secure Temp S2100+ high-temperature chimneys, regardless of diameter, can be installed as close as 2 inches from combustible materials.
The S2100+ also features fast and easy Twist-Lock assembly. Lengths and universal fittings fit together and lock into place by twisting one-eighth of a turn. No other part is needed to ensure the chimney’s structural stability, keeping installation time to a minimum.
- Twist-lock assembly for fast and easy installation—no screws or other attachments required
- Double-lapped flue seam provides the highest level of durability
- 2″ of Secura Plus™ insulation, pressure-packed to increase flue temperatures for faster start-up, better draft and improved performance in all weather conditions
- Available in 6″ to 8″ inside diameters
- 2″ safety clearance from combustible materials
- Available in 8″, 12″, 18″, 24″, 36″ and 48″ lengths
- All installation accessories made from aluminum-zinc coated steel to prevent rusting
- Tested and listed to ULC-S629M
- Limited lifetime warranty