The Striker™ S160 is among the lowest-emissions, non-catalytic stoves made anywhere in the world. Combined with its simple good looks, it possesses one of the most efficient combustion system ever made in a wood stove. The hand-crafted Striker performs exceptionally well, even at the low burn setting, allowing you to achieve the long, clean burns you desire – leaving your home warm and your mind at ease.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Constructed from premium materials, like heavy-gauge stainless steel for dependable performance and striking appearance.
- Ceramic-fiber blanket utilizes technology developed by NASA that has 10 times the insulation value of firebrick, radiating heat back into the firebox and creating higher efficiencies and cleaner gas.
- Uniquely designed refractory baffle assists in igniting fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions.
- Stainless steel afterburner tubes mix oxygen with unburned gases and smoke to create a secondary burn, lowering fuel costs.
- Heavy-duty door contains no nuts or washers, forming a 360° seal for long-lasting durability.
- EPA Phase II-certified for clean and efficient operation.
EASE OF OPERATION
- singular draft control for simple operation and burn rate adjustment.
- Two distinct door styles, five unique door finishes and a choice of glass styling options for a customized look.
- Pedestal or leg choices provide customization for personalized styling preference.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
- Additional Information
BTU 68,000 EPA EPA Certified Width 23-1/2" Height 31" Depth 17/03/2004 Venting Type 6"